How To Get Started:
The very first time (and only time), you will need to create a reservation profile.
Click here to create your reservation profile
Once you click the link, you will see the image below which will be the Member Login screen. To get started, click the "Sign Up Now" (on desktop), or "Click here" (on phone) link.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the barcode number listed on your key tag. If you are unsure where to find your barcode, call your branch or ask at the front desk.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Enter your Birthdate, Email Address, and choose a Home Branch – the branch you visit the most.
- Choose the activity schedule you want and you will see the schedule for the week.
- Reservations are available Wednesdays beginning 6am, before the following Monday, prior to scheduled activity. This is a great way to prioritize your fitness needs!
- You will get a reminder email 1 hour prior to your reserved time. If you cannot attend, PLEASE UNRESERVE your time to allow others on the waitlist to attend:
- Go to the top row menu and select the profile button with your name.
- This will bring up the activities you are registered for.
- Simply click the Unregister button
If you are on a waitlist, please watch your email for notifications notifying you that you have been moved into a spot.
ATTENTION LAP SWIMMERS!
Please be courteous to your fellow members and cancel your reservation via the LBYMCA app. There will be a $10 automatic charge for all no-shows.
Download the Reservation App:
- On your phone, search for LBYMCA in App Store or Google Play
- Download & Open App
- Allow Notifications: this enables you to receive confirmation of your reservation, information about class or schedule changes, and branch-related notifications.
- Enter your current MotionVibe username & password or sign up for an account.
- Click on the area to view the schedule and reserve your activity.
Next Time You Visit:
- Just enter the Username and Password you set up and check the "Remember Me" box before hitting "Let’s Go" to reserve your spot.